Friday 1 May 2020

GVRAT1000k

Virtual Racing

In order to remain motivated during the coronacrisis, I have decided to participate in a virtual race. Not just any race, but the largest of them all (probably), the Great Virtual Race Across Tennessee 1000K.

Today it started, and we have until the end of August to log 1000 kilometers. I intend to use my virtual progress across the state of Tennessee to liven things up a little. And perhaps write a few blogs here and there.

Day 1
The virtual course actually starts in Arkansas. The first kilometers are near the river Mississippi, so I decided to start with a gentle run by our own river, the Nieuwe Maas. First 18 km now done and dusted, I can actually afford a rest day and still be ahead of the cut-off limit of four months.

Nice sky over the Mississippi

It'll be a wild race.

No comments:

Post a Comment